Privacyverklaring Stichting Wielerevenementen Bladel
Wij zijn Stichting Wielerevenementen Bladel. Wij hechten veel waarde aan jouw privacy en persoonlijke levenssfeer. Voor de uitvoering van onze wedstrijden hebben wij (soms) jouw persoonsgegevens nodig. Onze privacyverklaring is bedoeld om jou te informeren en uitleg te geven over welke gegevens wij gebruiken, welke doelen wij hebben vastgesteld voor het gebruik van jouw persoonsgegevens, met welke reden wij gebruik mogen maken van jouw persoonsgegevens, hoe lang wij jouw persoonsgegevens bewaren en of, en zo ja, met wie wij jouw gegevens delen. Wij behandelen jouw persoonsgegevens conform de Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (de Relevante Wetgeving).
De Stichting Wielerevenementen Bladel stelt zich ten doel het organiseren van Wielerwedstrijden in de gemeente Bladel.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We don't collect all personal data, only information we need. The following information is collected:
- date of birth
- place of birth
- phone number
The collection of this data is a contractual obligation. Whether you give us this data is up to you, and not obligated. As soon as you cannot give us your data, this can mean that you will not be able to join our race.
We Process Your Data With These Goals In Mind
Within our organisation, we have a few goals to why we collect data:
- sending emails in regards to upcoming events
- advertising for our website
- social media, before & after the race
- organising the race
- complying with the anti-drug law
Why We Can Process Your Data
We can't just process your data without any reason, but we do due to the following:
- As a participant of our races, you allow us to process your data
- Processing of said data is necessary within the agreement between the participant and our foundation
- Processing of said data is necessary to comply with the law
- De verwerking noodzakelijk is voor de behartiging van de gerechtvaardigde belangen van de verwerkingsverantwoordelijke of van een derde, behalve wanneer de belangen of de grondrechten en de fundamentele vrijheden van de betrokkene die tot bescherming van persoonsgegevens nopen, zwaarder wegen dan die belangen, met name wanneer de betrokkene een kind is.
How long do we keep your data?
We can't use your data for anything else except the purposes we described above. After this, we will delete any of your data. We will never keep any personal data if its no longer needed.
Who receives your data?
We share your personal data with other parties. These parties will treat your data with as much care as we do. They will only use it for the same purposes. We share your data with:
- The club you're a part of
- The UCI and KNWU
- WFN (Dutch Cycling Federation)
- Race organization of other races you take part in
We will never give your data to other parties. In case another party gets access to your data through us, we will make an agreement with them.
We share your data with non-European countries and international organizations. We do this through an adequacy decision from our Commission. This makes sure that they handle your data in the same way we do.
We are obligated to protect your data from loss, changes, destruction, and spreading to unauthorised parties. To do this, we use the following:
- Needing a username to log in
- Passwords to log into our systems
- Passwords to access personal data
Our organization also took some other measures:
- Everybody within our organization who deals with personal data are bound to the secrecy of it.
- We test and regulate the measures we take in terms of keeping your data safe
- Everybody in our organisation is informed of how we deal with the privacy of personal data
The personal data we collected are yours, that's why you have the following rights
Daarom heb jij de volgende rechten:
The right to withdraw
You have the rights to withdraw your permission for us to use your data. Until you let us know, we have the rights to use your data.
The right of seeing
We can share your collected data with yourself upon request. We can let you know how we use it and where we share it.
The right of rectification
Are your details not correct or not complete? Please contact us so we can change it.
The right to delete your personal data
Upon request, we will remove all personal data we have collected. There are a few exceptions. When we don't need your data any longer, we will delete it.
The right of constraining edits
There are a few situations in which you have the rights to constrain any edits made to your data. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.
The right to complain
If you have any complaints about this, you can contact us or contact the AP.
In case of data breaches
In case of a data breach, we will let you know as soon as possible. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.
Do you want to use your rights, have questions, or find something unclear? Contact us here:
Stichting Wielerevenementen Bladel
Emmaplein 19, 5531 HL Bladel
This policy came into place on 24-5-2018 and has been approved by Het Snelle Wiel. 24-05-2018 en is goedgekeurd door het bestuur van Stichting Wielerevenementen Bladel.